Policies and Conditions
- I require a non-refundable 25% deposit via bank transfer to confirm the booking. Until I see this the booking is not confirmed (inquire privately for bank details).
- If the booking is cancelled within 72 hours of the shoot an additional 25% must be transferred.
- For a cancellation made within 24 hours of the shoot 100% of the rate must be paid.
This is to protect my own investment of time and money.
There are some things to note about our shoot, as I have expectations for how I will be treated. So here’s my basic rules to help things go smoothly, for both of us:
- For travel time (driving, walking, parachuting, etc) over 1 hour return, $40 will be charged at the beginning of each additional hour.
- I do not shoot explicit. An accidental photo must be deleted and I will ask to see a photo if I feel unsure of the angle used.
- No phone shooting or video without earlier discussion in correspondence.
- Touch me only with permission.
- Cheesy, tacky expressions, or outfits, are a no. Same goes for cheap and dirty hotel rooms.
- Willing to work with other models, but I will need to see their work first.
- I shoot Shibari/fetish very selectively, do not expect to shoot this style with me if we have not discussed it in correspondence.
- I will not undress with a member of the public in clear sight. If there is a stranger present you can ask for their okay or we can shoot non-nude until they leave.
- Additional photographers mean an additional charge - and I will assume they have read and agreed to all policies and conditions as well.
- Remaining payment to be handled at the beginning of the shoot.
This is an ongoing list based on experiences I’ve had that made me feel unsafe or taken advantage of. Most shoots I’ve had have been great experiences and I’ve met some amazing creatives, both newbies and seasoned!← Back to Portfolio