Policies and Conditions
- I require a non-refundable 25% deposit via bank transfer to confirm the booking. Until I see this the booking is not confirmed (inquire privately for bank details).
- If the booking is cancelled within 72 hours of the shoot an additional 25% is owed.
- For a cancellation made within 24 hours of the shoot 100% of the rate is owed.
There are some things to note about our shoot, as I have expectations for how I will be treated.
- For travel time (driving, walking, parachuting, etc) over 1 hour return, $40 will be charged at the beginning of each additional hour.
- Remaining payment to be handled at the beginning of the shoot.
- No selfies
- Photo’s are not for use on adult sites
- I do not shoot explicit.
- No phone shooting or video without earlier discussion in correspondence.
- Touch me only with permission.
- Cheesy, tacky expressions, or outfits, are a no. Same goes for cheap and dirty hotel rooms.
- Willing to work with other models, but I will need to see their work first.
- I shoot Shibari/fetish very selectively, do not expect to shoot this style with me if we have not discussed it in correspondence.
- For bondage or styles that put me in a vulnerable position, one of us needs to bring a chaperone, particulalry if we have never met.
- I will not undress with a member of the public in clear sight. If there is a stranger present you can ask for their okay or we can shoot non-nude until they leave.
- Additional photographers mean an additional charge - and I will assume they have read and agreed to all policies and conditions as well.
- I am more than happy to shoot messy styles, in fact I love them! but please tell me your plans in correspondence on so I can plan accordingly.
- Same goes for getting my hair wet in any way. I might have a shoot after. It needs to be planned ahead.
- If you are driving me to a shoot location, and you drive like a maniac or use your phone on the highway… just dont.
This is an ongoing list based on experiences I’ve had that made me feel unsafe or taken advantage of. Most shoots I’ve had have been great experiences and I’ve met some amazing creatives, both newbies and seasoned!← Back to Portfolio